Wednesday, March 6, 2013

tiger, tiger, burning bright

This is a special week. Mainly I am excited to be reading It's a Tiger with my Head Start kids. It is an amazing book and I very strongly suspect it will go over quite well. Will there be hubbub and brouhaha? Prolly. Storytime hubbub and brouhaha are the best kind of hubbub and brouhaha, TBH. Ugh. TBH. Gross.

Anyway, Bianca will be back from taking a sick day and I imagine that will also contribute to the overall storytime good time. She sure is a fan favorite, and I cannot thank Amy enough for naming her lo those many... well, weeks I guess... ago. Two months is not that many months ago, TBH. See, there I go again. Oh boy. Let's get on with it.


1.  Opening: We Wave Hello Like This [with Bianca]
2.  Song/Activity: Open Them, Shut Them

3.  STORY: It’s a Tiger / David LaRochelle
4.  FP: Two Little Red Birds/Dos Pajaritos
5.  Stretch: Way Up High In The Apple Tree
6.  FP: Icky-Sticky Bubble Gum

7.  STORY: My Heart is Like a Zoo / Michael Hall
8.  FP: Chocolate
9.  Song: If You’re Happy and You Know It

10.  STORY: Is Everybody Ready For Fun? / Jan Thomas
11.  Closing: We Wave Goodbye Like This [with Bianca]

No comments:

Post a Comment