Friday, March 15, 2013

i will write about reading i will not read this book

A return to old favorites, I suppose. I my other life I recently had the distinct pleasure of reading James Marshall's Three Little Pigs to a class visiting the library (with great success), which made me realize how much I missed those three little pigs and the big bad wolf. So I've decided to invite them all along for storytime this week, along with Pigeon and the amusingly stubborn narrator of I Will Not Read This Book. Favorites old and new, all.


1.  Opening:  We Wave Hello Like This [with Bianca]
2.  Song/Activity:  Open Them, Shut Them

3.  STORY: The Three Little Pigs / Paul Galdone
4.  FP: Two Little Red Birds/Dos Pajaritos
5.  Stretch: The Grand Old Duke of York

6.  STORY: I Will Not Read This Book / Cece Meng
7.  FP: Balloons
8.  Puppet story: GABGM!
9.  Song: Old MacDonald (with finger puppets)

10.  STORY: Don’t Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late / Mo Willems
11.  Closing: We Wave Goodbye Like This [with Bianca]

No comments:

Post a Comment