Thursday, February 21, 2013

gnutheme

This storytime will be different Bat-time, same Bat-channel. It's also the first storytime since I've shifted my schedule around, so I will be interesting to see if there is any impact on the kids. I am also interested in how they respond to This is Not My Hat. Lots of things to look forward to, so let's get to it.

1.  Opening:  We Wave Hello Like This [with Bianca]
2.  Song/Activity:  Open Them, Shut Them

3.  STORY: This Is Not My Hat / John Klassen
4.  FP: Itsy-Bitsy Spider/La Araña Pequeñita
5.  Stretch: Tony Chestnut
6.  FP: Icky-Sticky Bubble Gum

7.  STORY: Pumpkin Trouble / Jan Thomas
8.  Stretch/Activity: Roll, Roll, Roll Your Hands [tune: Row, Row, Row Your Boat]
9.  Song: Baby Shark

10.  STORY: Chicken Butt / Erica Perl
11.  Closing: We Wave Goodbye Like This [with Bianca]

No comments:

Post a Comment