Friday, April 19, 2013

it's not the end, except that it sort of is

Well, I probably ought to throw this up here because I haven't been posting for a few weeks. First there was spring break. Then... I got sickish for a week. At that point lots of signs had been pointing to me needing to wrap up my Head Starts, but I guess I finally started listening.  I am prepping for two storytimes a week in a work week that feels like it's over, like, 30 minutes after it starts, so keeping up a volunteer storytime that takes me across the Bay on one of my days off and requires prep time just can't work anymore.

This has been a really tough decision. I am very grateful to have found someone to take over most of the remaining storytimes, which I had been worrying about a lot. And so. Here we are. I had plans to use this blog as a review platform (and may revisit that) but right now I am reviewing for two brick and mortar publications (which is tasteful internet bragging, right?) and there are only so many hours in the day. So let's just go out on a high note, with a mash-up of two of my favorite things***:


***NSFW if Beavis and Butthead language would be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment